(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, browser type, referral source, and time of visit);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites (including this one).
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services via the website;
- send statements, emails and communication materials to you;
- deal with enquiries and complaints.
Dixon Mitchell Investment Counsel Inc.
Suite 1680, 1055 West Hastings Street
Vancouver BC V6E 2E9